Ambitious brands & retailers, big and small, trust omnilytics
What is the IMDA Digital Resilience Bonus?
Omnilytics is a pre-approved vendor for Category 3 - Data Mining and Analytics of IMDA’s Digital Resilience Bonus program. You can utilise Omnilytics and retail solutions from the other two categories. By this definition, all businesses with a primary SSIC under Retail are eligible for a SGD $5,000 payout.
IMDA’s Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) program is targeted to the Consumer Electronics (CE) sector for businesses to go digital and adapt to the new post-COVID reality.
CE businesses that are under the Retail sector and incorporated on or before 26 May 2020 are eligible for bonus payouts of up to SGD $5,000, if they already have:
PayNow Corporate & InvoiceNow
Adopted a digital solution (Omnilytics)
How do I get the IMDA DRB payout?
The process is easy and can be summed up in 4 steps:
Submit company UEN number to us or we can check that for you
Make a SGD $4,000 deposit within minutes and subscribe to Omnilytics
Omnilytics will submit your UEN to IMDA
Receive SGD $5,000 in about 1 month and keep the excess SGD $1,000
Grow your retail business with Omnilytics
and IMDA's DRB SGD $5,000 payout
Offer ends 31st January 2021
How does it work?
Submit your UEN number and we'll check your eligibility
Pay SGD $4,000 to gain access to Omnilytics
(we'll submit your UEN to IMDA)
IMDA will issue SGD $5,000 to your PayNow Corporate
(you keep the excess SGD $1,000)
Don’t want to pay upfront?
Talk to us to learn more about our deposit option.Enquire For Deposit Option
"Our team actively uses Omnilytics to benchmark seasonal buys, and to track competitors’ assortment width and price on real-time."
COO, Zalora Group
"Retail resellers need to leverage data from digital solutions like Omnilytics to gain access to insights such as marketplace movements, bestselling products and pricing strategies. They can utilize the SGD $5,000 Digital Resilience Bonus from IMDA to adopt Omnilytics to understand consumer demands."
Chua Weilun (Waylon)
Head Of Seller Engagement, Lazada Singapore
Frequently Asked Questions
What is DRB?
The Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) aims to uplift the digital capabilities of a broad base of enterprises. For a start, DRB will be targeted at the Food Services and Retail sectors which are more affected by safe distancing requirements in the reopening of the economy.
The DRB is given on top of enhanced digitalisation assistance provided under the SMEs Go Digital programme. Food Services and Retail enterprises that have PayNow Corporate, e-invoicing, and use pre-defined categories of digital solutions for Business Processes, Digital Presence and Data Mining and Analytics can receive bonus payouts of up to $10,000. Download the DRB e-brochure here (2.67MB)
How do businesses apply for Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB)?
1. There is no need for you to apply for the bonus.
2. Let your DRB pre-approved solutions provider know and they will submit your UEN to IMDA if you are using the solutions from 1st June 2020 to 30th June 2021.
3. IMDA will automatically credit the Bonus to your PayNow Corporate based on the categories of solutions you used.
Is my business eligible for the Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB)?
Your business is eligible for the DRB if it meets the following criteria:
1. Falling under the Retail sector as at 26 May 2020 - Check here
2. UEN incorporated on or before 26 May 2020
3. UEN has an active PayNow Corporate account
4. UEN is on the Peppol e-invoicing network - If not apply here
When can I receive the payment?
1. The processing time by IMDA is about 1 month but can take longer. The first enterprises that adopt the pre-defined solutions will receive their first Bonus payouts in October 2020. Those that adopt later will receive their Bonus payouts in later months. IMDA will have a monthly cycle of assessing business’ eligibility for the Bonus and making the Bonus payouts.
2. Assessment of eligibility for the DRB payouts is based on whether a business has used the solution, regardless of the date when the solution was deployed.
How do I check if I have been paid?
The Bonus payout will be paid through your PayNow Corporate account. You can check your account statement to see if you have been paid.
Are enterprise businesses eligible for the Digital Resilience Bonus?
1. Yes, enterprises are eligible for the Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB) as long as the adopted solutions fall under the respective categories and are listed under the scheme on the IMDA website.
2. Assessment of eligibility for the DRB payouts is based on whether an enterprise has used the solution, regardless of when the solution was deployed.
When is the deadline to claim DRB?
1. IMDA hasn’t yet announced a deadline. However, if you want to ensure you get your DRB payout early, we recommend you ask your Solution Providers to inform IMDA as soon as possible. We foresee that the processing time will increase as the number of companies request for DRB.
2. You’re able to sign up with an IMDA DRB pre-approved vendor and they can submit paperwork on your behalf before 31 December, 2021.
Must the solutions adopted be new? If I already have existing solutions under the predefined categories, am I still eligible for the Digital Resilience Bonus (DRB)?
No, the solutions adopted do not need to be new. If you are already using Omnilytics in Category 3, you will be eligible for the DRB. And if you have other existing solutions that fall in Category 1 and Category 2, you will be eligible for those separately as well.
What categories does Omnilytics support?
We currently support the following categories:
If your category isn't covered today, we're always adding more. So leave us a message anyway!